Tuesday 14 October 2014

Coffee Bean

Yesterday, I was with my colleague and pastor-in-charge at CBTL, Toa Payoh Central. We were there to plan the pulpit calendar for 2015.

I received a WOK for the CBTL manager - left leg. When I checked with her, she said that she didn't have. However, she had back problem. I told her that I would pray for her after the meeting.

After the meeting, we went up to her but she was busy. So I got her name card because I would like to pray for her one of these days.

I texted her in the evening and asked, "Is this back problem a frequent and longstanding issue?" She replied, "Yes."

As I felt that it had to do with the WOK concerning her left leg, I told her to check out her left leg when she got home. She would have to rest her back against the wall and stretch out both her legs to check if her left leg is shorter/longer.

Waiting for her response. Touch her, O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment