Tuesday 21 October 2014

Aircon Servicing Guys

Went to the toilet when I saw two guys servicing the aircons in one of our church worship halls.

I asked the Holy Spirit how I could bless them. Received a WOK for the guy - right calf/shin area.

Walked into the hall and asked where they are from. One is from India while the other Blangadesh.

I asked the Indian guy, "You have problem here?" (Pointing to my right leg).

He hesitated a while. I said, "You have, right?"

He replied, "Yes. Sometimes." Prayed for him and got him to stamp his foot. There was no pain at that moment so he couldn't verify. I trust that he will be healed.

Asked the Blangadeshi if he has any problem. He told me that he has lower back problem. He came down from the ladder and I prayed for him. Got him to test out by bending down and turning to his sides. He's healed and he thanked me.

Told them that Jesus loves them. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment