Friday 10 October 2014

Cool - WOK

Last evening, my wife and I took a cab from Jeshua's nanny's place as it is near our home. We were late in picking him so we didn't want to spend more time traveling back home.

While talking to the driver, I had a WOK - left ankle area due to back problem. This was the first time it involved more details.

I conversed with the driver until we were near our place. Then I asked, "Do you have problem with your left leg?"

He replied, "Yes."

I: Is it the ankle area?

He: Yes, in fact, it's the whole left leg.

I: And your left leg problem is caused by your back problem because you can't walk properly and the strain has come upon your left leg.

He: Yes!

Wanted to pray for him but there was a car behind us waiting for the cab to go. We had no choice but to alight.

Man, I should have asked him to go somewhere else so that I could pray for him. A lesson learnt for future.

No comments:

Post a Comment