Sunday 5 October 2014

Gong Cha

Was queuing at Gong Cha, Tampines when I received a WOK for the cashier - pain at her right shin.

While collecting my drink, I decided to ask her as there was no one in the queue.

Me: Do you have pain on your leg?
She: Huh?
Me: (Repeated)
She: Sorry, I don't get you. (She is a Filipino)
Me: Pain on your leg? (Slowly)
She: Ah! Ya...
Me: Your right leg?
She: Yes.
Me: This area, right? (Pointing to my right shin)
She: Ya... You can see? Or you sense?
Me: I sensed it. Can I bless you by praying for you?
She: Ok. (And she walked out of the stall from a door)

Laid hand and prayed.

Me: You try out now.
She: (Lifting her leg up and down). Oh it's good now!
Me: No more?
She: No more.
Me: Do you know Jesus?
She: Yes I know.
Me: He healed you. He loves you.
She: Thank you so much!

We can bring the love of Jesus wherever we go. Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment