Thursday 30 October 2014

Owner Of Guest House

Went to have a conversation with the owner of the guest house as he could speak in Mandarin.

Had a WOK concerning his right neck. When I asked him, he paused and hesitated for a moment before saying, "Yes. And also high blood pressure."

Prayed for him twice and he could rotate his neck freely. He felt better and asked, "What kind of treatment is that?"

I said, "I simply prayed for you. I'm from the Church in Singapore."

He nodded his head.

We had a short conversation and he told me that he was a refugee from Myanmar. I think life must be very hard for him and his family. Thankfully, they managed to set up a guest house here. Most of the guests are from China and a few from Taiwan. They are usually here to look at the schools. We are the rare Singaporeans because nobody would want to come to this village area for holiday.

Evangelism goes with us where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment