Tuesday 17 May 2016

Mini-Healing Rally At Foodcourt

This is rather interesting. After bringing my son to childcare, I dropped by the food court at Rivervale Mall to have brekkie. Wanted to order Mee Robus but they didn't have Mee. So I decided to try out Bee Hoon Robus for the first time. While making payment, Holy Spirit spoke and I asked, "One of you has pain at the elbow area. Which one of you?" The male staff responded. He had elbow problem ever since he started working here long ago. Prayed for him and he was totally healed. He tried to carry heavy stuff and there was no more pain. From that, a mini-healing rally started. The lady staff said, "I have pain at the back of my right shoulder." She was totally healed. The main chef came to me and said, "Both my arms are painful." Prayed for her. She said, "It is getting very hot." She kept telling her colleague, "This is so good!" Finally, she said, "It is too hot. Can we stop?" And she was totally healed. The other lady asked for my number to stay in contact. All of them are Muslims and I shared about Jesus with them. By the grace of God, there is an entry into their community now. Jesus!

P.S: Please support their food if you go to Rivervale Mall Food Fare. Bless them further. It is the only M stall at the non-aircon section.

#lifestylechristianity101 #effortless #Jesusissogood


No comments:

Post a Comment