Sunday 1 May 2016

Everyday Jesus!

It's everyday Jesus!

Went to the MRT station control to ask for specific direction. As I approach the staff, I asked, "Your neck is sore, right? He nodded but he was very skeptical. Couldn't lay hand on his neck as he was inside. Managed to squeeze my hand in to shake his hand and pray. He felt better immediately.

As I went into an eatery to have brunch with two friends, I asked the waitress, "How's your right ankle?" She was surprised and she said, "It's painful." She just converted from Catholic to Buddhist and she didn't want me to pray. Nevertheless, we had a short conversation. She asked me how I knew and I told her about Jesus. I prayed that God will draw her back to Him.

While waiting at the traffic junction, I approached a local in front of me. He was wearing sports shoes. As the Spirit revealed, I asked, "Do you have problem with the sole of your feet?" He responded, "Yes. Normally I have to wear boots to work and it's giving me problem." He didn't let me pray though. But as he had to go off, I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Be healed IJN."

While waiting for bus, I suddenly felt heat on the back of my left thigh all the way to the sole of my foot, I turned around and saw a Muslim man. Went to ask him, "You have pain from here all the way down." He said, "Yes." Before I could pray, his bus came and he had to go up. Quickly laid my hand on his shoulder and said, "Be healed IJN!" Well, Jesus only said lay hands on the sick. He didn't specify where we have to lay haha.

Before rushing for a viewing, I entered the supermarket at Yishun looking for a drink. Went to the cashier and asked, "You have pain on your fingers?" She said, "Yes. Arthritis on my fingers." Laid hand on her fingers. She didn't have pain at that juncture so I couldn't verify. Told her about Jesus before I had to rush off.

Moral of the story: Be much earlier for viewing so that I have more time to minister.

The world is waiting for us Christians to walk as sons and daughters of God. I didn't start off having all these knowledge about people. But as you start by laying hand on the sick, God will start showing you more stuff about their lives. The Spirit of God can't wait to work through us to love on others. We just have to step out and He will back you up.

It is possible to tap into the realm where we perceive the thoughts of men. Jesus did it. So can we. We need to grow into all power and character to represent Christ accurately.

Don't worry about results. Sons of God are already set free from "results-approval". We were approved 2000 years ago.

Sometimes, we sow and reap. Sometimes, we sow and others reap. Just don't stop sowing. The kingdom must advance!

Let's stop the debate on theology and start stepping out and reaching out.

#neverstop #nevershutdown #everywhereyougo

#lifestylechristianity101

No comments:

Post a Comment