Tuesday 17 May 2016

Funny Testimony - Wifey

After sharing today's encounter with my wifey, I asked her if she had any pain because I was God-confident that she would be healed.

She issued a challenge, "Since you always get word of knowledge for others, why not you give me one today?" I replied, "You can just tell me mah. I'm your spouse. No need word of knowledge. Besides, a prophetic word never works for own spouse. He/she will get defensive."

She answered, "I'm not asking for a prophecy. You just need to tell me where my pain is."

I paused for a moment and asked Jesus. Then I said, "So you have pain on your wrist area." She said, "Yes you are right." I asked, "But you never told me you have pain there before." She answered, "Only today. I also don't know why."

Prayed and she was healed. I learnt something new - word of knowledge works for our spouse too hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment