Sunday 29 May 2016

Love Above Healing

Today, I was scolded by a young China lady because I told her that she had pain on her right shoulder area. She said, "Yes." She touched her right shoulder and you could tell that it was really aching. But when I asked her if I could help her remove the pain, she was annoyed. I asked three times and she scolded me. So I backed off. It is important for the person to experience love than to be healed.

While buying my herbal drink, I asked if one of them had pain at the right forearm near elbow area, she said yes and allowed me to minister healing. Her colleague saw what happened and came to me to be prayed for as she had pain too. While praying halfway, she experienced heat but suddenly pulled back her arm and resumed her work. I turned around and saw a man in black. Likely it's their boss. So I backed off. Again, as much as we want to see others healed and be set free, we cannot jeopardise their livelihood. It is ultimately love that triumphs over all. #lifestylechristianity101

No comments:

Post a Comment