Thursday 6 November 2014

On A Driver's Blessing Tour

Finally got to spend some couple time with my wife.

I'm off today and wanted to go Little India to bless the Indians but I still have work to do - preparation for the Gospel of Mark. Decided to work until my wife knocked off from school.

Met her for late lunch and coffee before we went to pick Jeshua from his nanny. It was raining and my wife proposed that we take a cab home as it would cost $4 plus only.

While collecting back my change, I asked the uncle, "You have problem with your left hand?"

He said, "It's rheumatism."

Me: Only left hand right?

He: Yes.

Prayed for him without asking for permission. He couldn't tell the difference as there was no ache at that moment.

Heal him, Lord, that he may know You.

Maybe one of my assignments is to bless cab drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment