Saturday 15 November 2014

Indians Who Are Here For Vacation

Saw a group of guys taking photos outside Furama hotel.

I asked the Holy Spirit and He showed me a left shoulder problem. Went out of the hotel to approach them. Initially, I thought that they are from Blangadesh but one of the guys said that they are from India.

Had a short conversation with one of them and he asked me what I work as. I said, "I work in the church. By the way, does anyone of you have problem here (pointing to my left shoulder area near the deltoid)?" Immediately, he pointed to one of them and said, "He has."

This guy injured his left shoulder area for several months. Prayed and he could lift up his arm freely. Praise Jesus!

One by one, they came to me with problems.

Right arm injury - partially healed.

Gall stones in stomach - prayed but can't check.

Neck problem - prayed but can't check.

Back problem for one year - prayed and he gave a surprise look - "Wow. It is now loosened!" Such look is always priceless. Jesus is so good!

Unfortunately, they were rushing off as their coach was waiting. I told them, "Jesus heals you and bless you!" One of them said, "Yes, Jesus!" 

Took a photo of the two of them.

Father, reveal Your Son to them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment