Sunday 9 November 2014

MRT To Tampines

Boarded the train from Toa Payoh to Tampines to visit my mum-in-law. Am down with a toothache & slight headache. Prayed but haven't gone away. Gonna press on.

Prayed for an uncle who was sitting on the wheelchair. He had a stroke 8 years ago and it left him unable to walk as his left leg has no strength. Didn't ask him to stand up and try as we were in the train.

There was a group of Indonesians standing around me. Received a WOK for one of them - left foot (interesting - kept having left foot these two days).

She didn't want to be prayed for as she's shy. The rest of her friends were telling her to let me pray. Before they could persuade her more, they had arrived at Tanah Merah.

God, I want to represent You more and more everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment