Wednesday 3 December 2014

Thinking Healing

I got to know from a pastor friend how the Holy Spirit led him recently to minister healing by simply thinking about it, instead of speaking or laying hand on the sick person.

God is no respecter of person. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. If God does it through one person, He wants to do it again through anyone who believes.

So I decided to try out on my wife, since her ankle hasn't fully healed. If she tries to jump or jog, she would feel the pain.

I told her, "Dar, I'm going to think about your healing right now."

After thinking, I got her to test out. She excitedly jumped many times and jogged on the spot. She was surprised!

Truly it's about what we believe in our hearts. Proverbs says that "as a man thinks in his heart, so is he." If our hearts believe, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment