Sunday 7 December 2014

North-South Line At Bishan Towards TPY

Was waiting at North-South line platform at Bishan for the train to head towards Toa Payoh for work this morning. A Muslim guy stood beside me. I began to ask the Lord how I could bless him. God told me that his left knee was painful.

I asked him if he is a Blangadesh. Apparently, he is a Malaysian. Tried to communicate with him but he couldn't really speak English. So I pointed to my left knee and asked, "Sankit de si ni?"

He nodded. Offered to take a look but he kept rejecting. However, I knew from his facial expression that I could be persistent. When we got out of the station control at Toa Payoh, he allowed me to pray for him. Didn't manage to check as he was in a rush. I only managed to tell him that Isa (Jesus) is the One healing him.

In the evening, my wife, Jeshua and I went to Tampines where my mum-in-law stays. I contacted the Malay lady - security guard at Amber Gardens, as she stays in Tampines. We went over to her place to pray for her right ankle. She had tried many doctors and stuff but to no avail. Prayed a few times and she felt better. I'm trusting God to grant her full manifestation of His healing so that she knows that Jesus is real. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment