Sunday 28 December 2014

Fa Long Gong

Had dinner at Fernvale Mall foodcourt. While waiting for my wife to buy food for Jeshua, I had a WOK for one of the four elderly people who sat beside us. I thought it was his right ankle but apparently, it was his left one.

Prayed for him and he couldn't test it out yet as the pain comes on and off. One of them said, "He's massaging for you." I replied, "No. Actually I prayed. I'm a Christian."

The uncle whom I prayed for asked, "How did you know I have pain there?" I responded with the usual answer.

Then one of them asked, "How does Jesus talk to you?" It was so difficult for me to explain in Mandarin.

After sharing, they told me that they are from Fa Long Gong and they practise meditation (Falun Dafa) to improve their health. The uncle whom I prayed for passed me a Fa Long Gong magazine and a card while I passed him my namecard.

People who practise Falun Dafa can heal themselves of various sicknesses including chronic diseases. They tap their power from the wrong source (Satan). We have the real power from the true source (Jesus). We got to walk in Christ-likeness and represent Him accurately to the world. If we are powerless, people will go to other religions for help.

Had an interesting conversation with them. I'm praying that Jesus encounters him powerfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment