Wednesday 24 December 2014

Kung Fu Master

Took a cab after leaving the office.

Had a WOK - right ankle area for the driver. He asked how I knew it. Told him about Jesus. He's a Buddhist though.

We continued our conversation and he told me that he was trained in different types of Kung Fu ever since he was 9 years old. He had fought against many and none of them could win him. He was so well trained that when I mentioned about Bruce Lee, he shared that he wasn't afraid of Bruce's arms. In fact, he was as skillful as Bruce Lee when it comes to fighting with his arms. But he admitted that when it comes to fighting with legs, he was way below Bruce's ability.

Anyway, he suffered a stroke years ago because he didn't have enough rest due to driving the taxi late into the wee hours.

I purposely got him to alight me at the lobby so that I could pray for him.

Prayed for him and he felt better. He said, "You have power. I can feel the energy flowing in because I'm trained in Kung Fu."

Asked him if he had other areas of pain and he pointed to his chest area. Prayed and he got better. He nodded his head and said again, "You indeed have the power. I can feel it." I explained that it's the energy of the Holy Spirit. He then shared that he understood it because he used to meditate a lot in Buddhism and he could direct the flow of the energy.

Prayed for his vocal cord as it was damaged due to the stroke. Trusting God for complete manifestation of His healing and miracle.

He asked me which church I go to. I said, "Toa Payoh Methodist Church and I work there." He said that he's going to get his son to come and he kept thanking me. I passed him my namecard so that he could contact me.

A Buddhist Kung Fu master encountered the energy of the Holy Spirit and he's getting his son to come to church. How awesome is that! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment