Thursday 4 December 2014

On Leave - Resort World Sentosa

1) Went to Amber Condo. Passed by the female Muslim security guard and asked her, "How's your ankle?"

She replied, "Still the same."

Me: The right one, right?

She: Yes.

Prayed for her but no visible improvement.

She: How you know ah?

Me: God told me.

She: Pray for me ah. I need it to be well.

My wife shared her testimony of how her left ankle was healed by prayer. This Muslim lady was glad.

Me: I will be back to pray for you.

2) While queuing for the wheel ride with Jeshua at USS Resort World, I had a WOK for the staff (a lady in her late 50s) - left ankle. Apparently, she had problem with right ankle and left knee - osteoarthritis.

Prayed for her knee and she felt better. She said her right ankle was fine at that moment. She's a Christian who reads the Bible on her own but she doesn't attend Church. She shared that she might want to be baptised and asked me which church I go to. I passed her my namecard so that she could call me if she would like to be baptised.

3) After a whole day of walking around, both of us were tired. As Jeshua was sleeping, we decided to sit near Taiwan Large Chicken stall. Wifey wanted to eat 'Tian Bu La', so I went to buy. Had a WOK for one of the staff - right leg issue. He had pain at the back of his right ankle. I asked if I could take a look and help him but he politely declined as he had taken medication.

4) This morning, while spending time with the Lord, He told me that I would see a lady with crutches at Resort World. Her problem would be her left foot.

As we were sitting there eating 'Tian Bu La', I saw a young lady with crutches. Her left shoe was much thicker than her right one. Immediately, I went up to her and talked.

She told me that she suffered from bone cancer twelve years ago. As a result, her left leg is now much shorter than the right.

I explained to her that Jesus told me in the morning that I would see her today. She allowed me to pray for her. No visible healing though. I have seen 100% healing for those with long-short legs due to crooked spine. This case is different.

Nevertheless, I'm trusting God for the full manifestation of His healing to happen when she goes home or in the next few days.

More Lord more!

No comments:

Post a Comment