Monday 1 August 2016

Usefulness of WOK

The word of knowledge opens door for ministry, especially in Singapore. We don't really need word of knowledge for healing in church. If believers need healing, they can just open their mouth to ask. But for non-believers, it is a sign that points them to the love of God.

While buying a pair of loafers, I have a word for the sales staff - her bicep. I asked her and she wondered, "How did you know?" Ministered healing and she got healed.

Then I went to meet a friend at Subway. I asked the cashier, "You have problem on your right upper back?" She said "Yes. It has been a recurring problem." Ministered healing to her. She had no pain at that moment. The presence of God fell upon her and she said, "From my feet all the way up, I'm feeling the whole thing." She's a converted M. So I shared who God is to her.

Next, I headed to coffee bean and had a word for the barista's wrist. He said, "Oh yes. That's the persistent pain on my wrist." Cut the long story short, he got healed.

Headed for an appointment in the evening. While making payment, I asked the cashier, "You have pain on your left arm opposite the elbow area?" She said "Yes." And I told my Christian friend, "Now you do the healing and follow what I tell you." He ministered healing and she felt the whole arm become light. But she was too busy running around at work.

When we walk conscious of Him, we can release His presence to those around us. It's a daily lifestyle. The Gospel is very mobile. 'Go-spur' the hearts of people towards Christ. Jesus! #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #neverstop #daily

No comments:

Post a Comment