Friday 12 August 2016

Represent The King Daily

Had early lunch at coffee shop before heading to settle some work.

While making payment, I asked the lady, "How's your knee? The left one." She said, "Oh it's painful due to arthritis." As I was ministering to her, I turned to her husband and asked, "And how's your neck?" He said, "How come you know? I met with a car accident." Cut the long story short, both got healed.

I went to buy a drink and the lady asked what I did for the two of them. She had constant pain at the back of her neck, resulting in nerve pain at the head area. I just put my hand there and continued drinking my lemon tea. She said, "I feel like floating in the air." All pain left her to her amazement. It's not about the words we say. It's what we believe. You can be eating your meal and people still get healed.

Three other aunties and uncle from various stalls saw what happened and came to me. One with knee and calf problem. One with wrist injury and one couldn't lift up his arm. All of them got healed. The uncle lifted his arm and said, "It's gone!" They said, "Why don't you open a shop and we can come to you when we need? You are so good." I said, "I don't have any power. It's Jesus who has the power to make you well and He heals for free." 

Everybody wants a King like Jesus. They long to live in His kingdom. When we represent the King, people experience the life of the Kingdom. #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #minihealingrally #daily

No comments:

Post a Comment