Thursday 25 August 2016

Self-Healing

I sprained my neck while lifting J from the bed three days ago. It would be painful when I tried to turn my neck. Throughout the whole day, the pain would be irritating when I simply carry a sling bag.

I know that I could just ask someone I know to minister to my neck and it would be healed. But I chose not. I want to walk in healing not just for others, but also for my own family and for me. I have already seen some measure of breakthrough for my own family. I have seen flu and cold leaving my own body supernaturally. This is why I stopped going to the doctor for more than one and a half years. For 40 years, Andrew Wommack hasn't seen any doctor. He is walking in divine health. If he can, so can we. Because God is not a respecter of person.

Disclaimer: Please go to the doctor if you need. Walk according to the revelation you have in your heart. There is no legalism.

Last evening, I partook Holy Communion and declared healing over my neck. This morning, I woke up with the pain gone. Jesus!

I am sharing this not to boast in myself, for there is no power and healing available on my own. I am sharing this to show that every believer can appropriate healing for his own body. It is fully paid for by Jesus. This thing is real. If we don't start learning and walking in it now, it may be too late when we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment