Monday 6 February 2017

Progressive Revelation

Progressive Revelation


This blog on healing and another blog on "A Father's Heart" were started to leave a legacy for my son so that he would begin from the right foundations.


Jeshua, when you read this blog, it is important to know that my latest entries may differ from my earlier entries in terms of theology.


This is due to my progressive revelation of the knowledge of Christ. My theology has changed much over the years as I know Him more and more.


So if you find that some of my entries seem to contradict each other, always focus on my latest entries. They are usually clearer and more accurate as I grow to see what Christ sees.


May you take what I have received and run with it. Do not let others sway you to the left and right in understanding the nature and the heart of our Abba Father, through the Person of Jesus Christ. Who you think God is must be found in the life of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment