Monday 13 February 2017

Easy 2017 - Part 3

This year 2017, if we think that we need to pray longer or lay hands longer for cancer patient than someone with muscle ache, we are trusting in our own eloquence and effort than trusting in the finished works of the Cross. If we do it differently because we think that cancer is a bigger sickness, we are exalting cancer above muscle ache; we are setting our mind on things on the earth instead of setting our mind on things above. We are seeing from human compassion instead of heavenly compassion. Because Jesus' compassion is God's passion to see every sickness crushed immediately.

Galatians 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God...

If I have died and it is Christ who now lives in me, then I no longer minister with my eloquence, effort and thinking, I minister like Christ would in the face of someone with cancer. I place my trust in His finished works. By grace through faith.

If we minister to cancer patient the same way we minister to someone with muscle ache, we will see cancer healed as easily as muscle ache. #mindrenewal #perspective

Let's crush cancer in Jesus' name. Check out the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154030068451862&id=506206861

No comments:

Post a Comment