Tuesday 28 February 2017

Another Uber Driver Gets Saved

Took a promo Uber. Cost me 60 cents. Thank You Jesus.

The Holy Spirit said, "The left side of his neck is hurting." I asked the driver and he nodded. He said, "How do you know?" I replied, "I will share with you later."

As I remained in my seat, he felt heat on his neck and was completely healed. He then pointed to his thumb area and requested for healing. It, too, was healed.

Next, he pointed the left side of his back. Cut the long story short, he was healed.

Prophesied on him and it was spot on. Then I shared the Good News with him and he received Jesus into his life! Baptised him in the Holy Spirit. He felt the tangible presence of Jesus in front of him.

Before I left, he said, "Thank you. I had attended services with my Christian wife before. But today, I finally met God personally."

This never gets old. I love seeing people knowing Jesus personally. 

Uber drivers for Jesus! #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #dailyhealings #salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment