Thursday 16 June 2016

The Greatest Power

The Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells IN us. (Romans 8:11)

Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. To raise him from the dead, He had to heal the sickness that Lazarus had.

The Spirit of God raised Jesus from the dead. To raise Jesus from the dead, God had to heal every stripe that Jesus took for us. Jesus took all our sicknesses and bore our diseases.

The Spirit of God is the greatest Power in the whole Universe. Where the Spirit of God is, there cannot be sickness, disease or premature death.

And this Spirit of God (greatest Power) lives IN us. Therefore, I cannot be sick. I cannot die prematurely. I will only live healthy and strong. I will walk in divine health.

The Spirit of God is in union with my spirit. We are one, just as Jesus and the Father are one. Therefore, I can heal the sick and raise the dead (not because of my ability, but because of the Spirit of God who dwells in me). #truthconfession #believe

No comments:

Post a Comment