Saturday 18 June 2016

Old Age But Healthy

While waiting for my wife to come out of the ladies, a man walked towards my direction. When he came near, I pointed to the area opposite his left elbow and asked, "You feel sore here?" He said "Yes". I said, "Rheumatism?" He nodded, and added, "Old man. It's normal." His arm went numb during prayer and the sore left.

If we believe ailment is normal when we are old, we will get what we believe. 

Caleb, at the age of 85, said this, "As yet I am AS STRONG this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in. Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the Lord spoke in that day; for you heard in that day how the Anakim were there, and that the cities were great and fortified. It may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out as the Lord said.” - Joshua 14:11-12

At 85, Caleb was as strong as he was at 40. And he was living under the Old Covenant. He wasn't born again. He didn't have the Spirit of God dwelling in him.

We have the Spirit of God residing in us. Therefore, we need to remove the lies of having ailment, weak knees and bones at old age. Kenneth Hagin was still running around on the stage in his 70s. He died without any sickness. What is possible for Caleb and Kenneth Hagin is possible for us.
 #lifestylechristianity101

No comments:

Post a Comment