Thursday 24 July 2014

Injuries

Prayed for a CJC student who had a cast on his ankle area. Was in a rush so I didn't get to test him out.

Prayed twice for a youth who fractured his forearm. There was no visible improvement.

On my way to his place, I saw a group of construction workers. So I thanked them for working in Singapore to help with construction of buildings. When I asked if they had any pain or injuries, two of them responded with lower back pain. One of them got healed instantly while the other (who had the problem for one year) felt better. I asked the latter to sit down so that I could check his legs. Found out that his left leg was a bit shorter than the right. Prayed and the leg grew out. As I got him to test his back again, he said, "Thank you. It's comfortable now."

Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment