Tuesday 24 May 2022

Haji Lane - Kingdom

2-3 months ago, I was pondering on whether we should resume the group outreach at Haji Lane.

We stopped group outreaches since the first massive lockdown in SG. And we encouraged others to focus on walking out personal lifestyle evangelism instead of depending on yet another outreach event.

Unfortunately, many people stop reaching the lost when outreach events stopped. This made me wonder if group outreaches do any good in empowering people to live out lifestyle Christianity.

This is one main reason that caused me to reflect if I should resume it. It's always at the back of my mind. I am concerned that it becomes another activity for people instead of becoming a lifestyle.

Last month, my family and I were at Haji Lane and it kept me thinking again. Then we met with family friends for J to play with and my friend brought a similar table (much lighter than mine) that I used to use for Haji Lane outreach.

I don't know why but I went to order for one such table as it is lighter and easier to move around with. Perhaps it's time to go back to Haji Lane with it soon, especially when the world is getting darker and more people need the Hope of glory.

#xperientialoutreach #xperiential #outreach #evangelism #lifestylechristianity101 #lifestyle #kingdom #power #love #prophetic #healing #faith

No comments:

Post a Comment