Thursday 8 February 2018

Potato Chips That Give Life

My throat was feeling discomfort the night before. That's a flu-like symptom. I had a revelation on potato chips, because it worked before. So I went to the cabinet and took the packet of Kettle (Korean BBQ) chips that my wife bought. It was a huge packet and I finished half of them, knowing that I would be totally well after eating. I simply thanked God for potato chips, for everything that is received with thanksgiving is purified and made good for my body.

Yes. This defies logic and reasoning. But the chips were eaten with understanding on His goodness.

After eating, I felt that my throat was almost fully healed. In the middle of the night, I woke up completely healed. Jesus!

"The power of God is more mechanic that you think." - Curry Blake

I believe that the reason why the power of God is mechanic is because of His unwavering faithfulness. We don't have to keep asking, "Holy Spirit, should I do this or do that in order to be healed?" 

Don't make the Gospel complicated. What has worked before will continue to work as long as believing is involved, because it is a testimony of His goodness and faithfulness.

If we keep growing in the revelation of His broken Body, we can eat anything and be completely well. #healing #mechanic #powerofGod #potatochips

No comments:

Post a Comment