Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Healing Is Timeless

An Aircon guy came to service our Aircon units.

I requested a check on our gas level. He had difficulty climbing back through the window from the Aircon ledge.

Before I could reach out to him, he managed to get back.

Suddenly, he couldn't move his right shoulder. He said it's painful and he might have sprained it while climbing back.

He tried to move a little but immediately stopped as he felt a sharp pain.

I said, "Let me see." And I proceeded to put my two fingers there. I said, "I'm releasing healing to you right now."

I got him to check. Suddenly he could move his arm and shoulder. He said, "Wah much better now. How come ah?"

I said, "Is it 100%?"

He replied, "Left a little. But it's so much better now." He proceeded to lift it up and down.

I continued, "Let's go for 100%." And I put my fingers back.

After that, he exclaimed, "It's good now. What did you do? Can you teach me?"

I replied, "I can't teach you. It's the power of Jesus."

I have seen thousands of individual healing over the years. Instant healing that came right after an immediate sprain reveals a timeless God who doesn't look at past pain or present pain. Because the works of His Son on the Cross transcended the past, the present and the future.

This means that your sin has been completely wiped off, even if it means that you are going to do it again.

Just as healing has been provided before the sprain is there, forgiveness has been released before you would ever sin again.

Today, you and I are not asking God for more forgiveness. Instead, we need to respond and surrender to Him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment