Saturday 29 May 2021

Healing For Allergy

Healing for Allergy

My son ate a full bowl of garlic crawfish yesterday. And I ate a full bowl of Mala crawfish. My wifey and I were totally shocked that he actually finished all of them (probably 20 of them).

Around 10ish this morning, his eyelids were swollen and red, and his body was full of rashes. Immediately, a thought came into my mind, "He's allergic to seafood. He ate too many crawfish in one meal." Well, that's obviously the carnal mind speaking.

In response to that, I commanded all infirmities to go and that he be free from all forms of allergy. My wife was initially planning to give him medication for allergy, but decided to hold out and trust God.

I went into my room for less than an hour, before I went out to the bathroom to pee. Before I returned to my room, I decided to go and check on him. Guess what?

All swell, redness and itchiness had disappeared from both his eyes and his body. Because they must bow before the name of Jesus. Yay God!

Your allergy is allergic to the name of Jesus. Do not live tolerating what you have been prescribed into. What you tolerate will remain. What you torment will eventually leave. Get frustrated with the enemy and stop allowing him to reign in your life.

If Christ reigns in your life, then the allergy must leave.

P.S: Will I allow my son to eat more crawfish? Yes! Because if you live in fear, you attract what you are fearful of. Faith is not only spelt R-I-S-K, it is also spelt T-R-U-S-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment