Thursday 7 January 2016

Effortless Part 2

I was waiting for the LRT at Sengkang. Felt heat on my left knee. Without thinking further, I saw a "left knee" at the back of my mind. It was a lady dressed in green.

I turned back and saw a Caucasian lady dressed in green. She had a blue bandage on her left knee.

The train came and I followed her and her hubby in. We alighted at Sengkang MRT but they headed to take the lift. I went by the stairs to the platform and waited for them to come out of the lift.

Approached her and prayed for her. Throughout the journey, I was talking to her hubby and I found out that she didn't have the cartilage in her left knee.

Man, I am trusting God to restore her knee and give her a brand new cartilage, though that wasn't what I prayed (as I didn't know she had this issue). But God is BIGGER than the words I prayed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment