Thursday 5 March 2015

Rest Day

Off day today. Went AMK Hospital to visit an uncle who used to work at Best Denki but he has suffered from a stroke. Apparently he was discharged yesterday! I don't have his contact though.

Had a WOK for an uncle - right ankle. He said its his left ankle though but his pain comes on and off.

Had a WOK for a driver - right calf. He said its his left calf instead. He met with an accident some time ago but he doesn't have pain at that moment.

Alighted at Clarke Quay MRT as I decided to get a snack for my son and a little gift for my wife. Had a WOK for the female cashier at a Korean/Jap snack shop at The Central - left shoulder. Wanted to stretch out my hand to pray but she stepped back, saying that there is a camera and she's supposed to be doing her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment