Tuesday 31 March 2015

Grateful

After sending Jeshua to nanny, I planned to do a few things today. Took a wrong bus from Punggol interchange, thinking that it would also reach my place.

Ended up in a wrong direction. Was a tad frustrated at the beginning as time is precious to me.

As I walked to Sengkang station, I was reminded how blessed I am to live in Singapore. I'm thankful that it's small so that I can reach home quickly. I'm thankful that we have efficient transport system too.

As I returned to Punggol station, I saw the same security officer whom I saw earlier when I alighted at Punggol. Earlier, I had a WOK concerning the back of his right knee, but I didn't pray for him as I was rushing for time.

Now that I saw him again, I quickly went to him. He asked me how I knew. In fact, both the back of his knees were in pain.

Got him to sit down and laid hands on his knees. As he tested them out, he felt good and said, "The knees are suddenly lighter."

Told him that Jesus loves him.

I'm thankful that even when I went the wrong way, the Way (Jesus) is available for others to experience Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment