Tuesday 24 June 2014

Objects That Stick

In late 2012, I went to a small gathering in a small church in Geylang. Worship lasted more than one hour. Presence of God was strong. There was one man who fell into a trance and saw visions in heaven.

The speaker was from Australia and she shared about entering into the glory realm of God.

In the meeting, gold dust and gemstones appeared out of nowhere. These are simply manifestations of God's glory. God delights to surprise us with signs and wonders. But signs and wonders are not meant to be an end by itself. They are meant to point us to God. Our response is to worship Him.

Towards the end of the meeting, as the speaker ministered to everyone, her young son played with a 50 cent coin and it simply stuck onto the wall.

When we saw it, we were amazed. It transcended the law of gravity! Blown away by what we saw, we tried doing the same thing and our coins stuck onto the wall!

When I reached home, I told God, "If it can happen in the meeting, it can happen at home. It can happen right now."

I took out my 20 cent coin and prayed for it to be stuck onto the wall. Guess what! It did! The testimony of Jesus is indeed the spirit of prophecy.

I started playing around with coins. They got stuck to my ceiling and walls. Some of them have been there for more than 1.5 years. Even the fork was stuck there for more than 4 hours.

As I reflected on the purpose of this object-sticking miracle, I realised how humorous God the Father is. He delights when we simply enjoy Him. His love is beyond our limited knowledge and understanding.

Below is a photo taken in my study room in early 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment