Friday 18 November 2016

The Power Of Consciousness

While coming out of the lift, I saw a youth going to enter another lift. He was wearing a bandage from wrist to his forearm. I asked him to come out for a while. As I stood there talking to him, he felt tingling all over his wrist and arm. Asked him to test out and he couldn't find any pain, which he had earlier. I asked if he could remove his bandage but it was made of a hard material which requires the doctor to cut open. Jesus!

The laundry man came late to my landlord's unit. But Jesus touched him anyway. Had a word of knowledge for the back of his neck. He nodded and shared that his shoulder and his elbow were in pain too. He added that it wouldn't recover because it had been there for many years and he is already in his 50s.

I stood there and his pain left his neck. Stood a while more and he said, "Eh? My shoulder and my elbow are so much better." In the end, he was healed. He asked if it was mind power. I said it's Jesus. Jesus!

When you are conscious of the One in you, people become conscious of the One through you. #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #dailyhealing #dailylifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment