Tuesday 8 November 2016

Breakthrough - Cyclops Healing Power

Two Girls Born Into The Kingdom!

Spidey Solo Outreach

Decided to minister healing today by pointing finger. Not with the middle finger though. If I do that, I may be the one who needs healing.

Many healings from necks, shoulders, deltoid, knees, ankle, etc. They are all healed by pointing finger from a distance.

Some of the testimonies are as follows:

1) A Malay guy 
- He had just sprained his right deltoid yesterday. I pointed my finger at him from a distance. He kept moving towards me but I said, "No. You go further away from me." He was completely shocked when he tested out his shoulder. Totally healed! Jesus!

2) China lady
- When I was pointing to her neck where she had pain, she was busy taking welfie with me. She stood a distance away from me. As she was positioning her phone camera, she suddenly touched the back of her neck and exclaimed, "Eh?! Where is it? Where is the pain? Eh?! Weird!"
- Apparently she thought I was joking. She thought I was posing by pointing my finger. Her friends were laughing. Passersby were giggling away. It's ok to be a clown for Jesus because people do not know what you are doing.
- She was healed even though she didn't believe and she wasn't even concentrating. She was doing her own thing - adjusting her camera position and posing. LOL. Jesus is awesome!

3) Two girls born into the kingdom
- They were sitting on a public bench. They stopped me to ask what I was doing. One of them had dislocated her left knee years ago and she continually had pain.
- I pointed to her knee. Her face was in extreme shock. She kept saying, "This is freaking me out totally! I can feel tingling all over my knee." She was completely healed.
- Prophesied on the two of them. For this girl, I said, "When you graduate, you are going to step into an area where everyone is discouraging you from doing. But you will be bold enough to step into it." She was surprised and joyfully exclaimed, "I'm going to graduate soon and I'm planning to enter into the stock market where everybody is telling me not to go into."
- Shared the Gospel with them and they received Jesus into their lives! Holy Spirit filled them and this girl felt sudden peace coming upon her. She turned and told her newly born-again friend, "Didn't I tell you that I was feeling so stressed just now? It all left!"
- As I saw them holding to some keychains, I knew they were trying to earn some pocket money. Blessed them with some money and told them how much Jesus loves them. Yeah Jesus!

4) Two girls doing survey
- Two girls came to me as they were doing survey as their part-time job.
- One of them (Malay girl) had ankle injury. As my arm was tired after pointing to many people, I decided to be a cyclops. I reckoned that as long as it's in my line of sight, the person should get healed without my finger pointing.
- I simply stood there doing nothing. While having a conversation with her, suddenly she said, "My ankle is getting warm!" I replied, "More is coming." She said, "It's hot now! How did you do that?" Cut the long story short, she was healed without me saying or doing anything. It's awesome Jesus!
- She continued, "Can you do the same for my left knee? Whenever I bend, it would be painful due to past injury." I applied 'cyclops' power again and she bent her knee in great amazement because there was no more pain! She told her friend, "I'm serious! I'm not kidding! The pain is gone!"
- Her friend asked, "Is this fortune telling?" I replied, "No, this is healing. It's Jesus. And Jesus knows stuff concerning your life too." Then I turned back to the Malay girl and prophesied, "I see a heart that is broken but Jesus is mending it. You just went through a broken relationship and you are hurting. But Jesus is restoring because He loves you."
- She opened her mouth wide and told her friend, "Oh my gosh! That is so exact. He knew it!"
- Shared the Gospel with them. I could tell that the Malay girl was ready to receive Jesus but her Chinese friend said, "I want to be a Christian but I'm not ready as my parents forbid." The Malay girl then hesitated and said, "I think I'm not ready too. But I'll email you." Apparently, peer does have an influence.

God is bigger than we know. We can never put Him in a box. I used to think that I had to lay hand to heal the sick; then I thought I could just point with my finger; now I know I can just be a cyclops. There were so many 'shocked' expressions today that were priceless.

The world is waiting for us to arise. This is for EVERY believer. We are going to reap a harvest that we have never seen before. Today is the day of salvation! Now is the time to arise and walk out your identity! #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #dailylifestyle #dailyhealings #Gospel #spideyoutreach #cyclops

P.S: Maybe it's time to get a cyclops suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment