Saturday 27 June 2015

NEX

Received a WOK in a different way for the salesgirl at NEX - left side of her neck. She reached out to me to buy their products. So I reached out to her about Jesus haha.

Bought a product for my wifey.

This time, I didn't "see" or "read" as I usually do. But my eyes are drawn to that area.

Checked with her and she confirmed it. She said that she easily sprains her neck as her spine is not straight.

I asked her supervisor if I could pray for her to be healed. But her supervisor declined as they were working. The salesgirl said I could make an appointment with her to pray for her.

On my way up to get something from Courts, I saw a lady with crutches. Spoke to her. To my surprise, she said that she saw me before at Tan Tock Seng hospital when I was praying for people. She was open and allowed me to pray for her fractured thigh. I asked her friend to lay hand on hee thigh. Also prayed for her health as she is still recovering from cancer.

Heal her completely, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment