Sunday 1 February 2015

Heartland Mall

Had dinner at Kovan coffeeshop.

Went to get a drink from the hawker centre near Heartland Mall while my wife brought Jeshua to the mall.

After getting my drink, I went to find them. Called my wife but she didn't pick up. As I walked around, I saw an auntie wearing a wrist guard. She was manning a stall with a young lady.

Prayed for her. Surprised, she looked at the young lady, because there was no more pain. She kept rotating her wrist freely.

Turned to the young lady and said, "You have neck problem." I didn't even receive any WOK. It just went past my mind and came straight out of my mouth. She replied, "I always have this problem. Since a long time ago."

Asked her to place her hand on the back of her neck and prayed for her. When she tested it out, her facial expression was priceless! It was gone :) Praise Jesus!

Told them about Jesus...


No comments:

Post a Comment