Sunday 8 February 2015

Christian Lady From TPCMC

Saw a lady limping as I was manning a booth in church this morning. My colleague helped me to man the booth as I approached her.

Her right leg is shorter than her left due to an accident. Doctor had to cut one part of her bones, resulting in this condition.

Prayed for her and the right leg only grew out a little. It is still shorter than the left. She was excited as she felt the difference. Jesus, continue to grow the leg even right now!

This is a second time I encountered such case. If it's to do with crooked spine, I have faith for complete healing for the growth of the leg. But this is not. I need to have a greater revelation of God's goodness and renewal of mind to see complete healing in this area. More Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment