Sunday 1 February 2015

Best Denki, Compass Point

Went Best Denki to buy a vacuum cleaner as the old one is spoilt since some time ago.

A salesgirl from China attended to me. Had a WOK for the left side of her neck area.

When I asked her, she said "No" initially. When I probed again, she nodded. I touched that area and prayed twice. She was completely healed.

In shock and disbelief, she asked how I knew, because she had just used medical plaster in the morning due to the pain. She said that it's magical to her. She's a Buddhist. Buddhist gods don't talk to them. What a great chance to talk about Jesus!

Saw a Malay salesman limping. He had slipped disc. He couldn't be prayed for as he was worried that his boss would not be happy. Thus, he asked me for contact number so that he can arrange for me to pray for him.

Another salesgirl came to me and told me that one of her colleagues I prayed for some time ago is now in hospital due to stroke. Asked her for details so that I can make arrange to visit him.

The needs are plenty. We really need an army who will take the Gospel out of the church.

Today, the caretaker's brother came for our service. Praise Jesus! After second service, he came to see me and thank me for praying for him on Friday night. Praying that his friend will come to our church too! More Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment