Wednesday 14 January 2015

Way Too Good?

Was getting breakfast from Kou Fu foodcourt at TPY central two days ago as I reached early. I ordered Chwee Kuey. The man in front of me ordered bee hoon but he didn't have enough cash. So he went to make withdrawal.

Holy Spirit reminded me about Todd White - how he would bless the person by paying for him.

I paid for him while he was away to make withdrawal. Then I went to have my brekkie. When he came back, he refused to accept the blessing. He asked the staff to return me as he didn't know who/where I was.

The female staff came to where I was sitting and shared with me. I told her to keep the money and bless the next person who comes to buy breakfast. She looked very surprised as if it had never happened before.

It's interesting that people find such blessing too good to be true, such that they would rather reject the blessing with skepticism. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is way too good. That is why it is called GOOD NEWS!

I'm excited about this and I guess I would be doing more of this in future. Shock people into the kingdom of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment