Tuesday 20 January 2015

Students' Visit To TPMC

Two groups of students from Temesek Secondary School came to visit our church at two different time slots today.

I was excited to host them and share with them about Christianity. Weaved the whole Gospel into the sharing. I had quite a number of WOKs for them but I didn't release. We had a discussion prior to this students' visit and a few felt that it would be sensitive. If anyone were to complain, the church would be in trouble.

One of the WOKs I received was the back of a right foot. This is very interesting as I wasn't very certain if it was the left or right foot. As I was pondering about it, I felt pain at the back of my right foot.

After sharing about Christianity with the first group of students, as I walked them to different parts of the church building, I saw a female student wearing a black ankle support at the back of her right foot. That's exciting. Really felt like approaching her to pray. But I knew that I couldn't do it as I am representing the church.

It would be great to be able to share the Gospel and demonstrate His love to the students outside a formal setting where I don't represent anyone but Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment