Tuesday 4 April 2023

Co-broking With Integrity

So glad to co-broke with an agent (likely in her late 50s or early 60s) who walks in integrity. It's been a long time since I last encountered one.

When conversing with her on my buyer's offer, she said that she cannot reveal the seller's expected price. At the same time, she said that she does not go into the bidding game as all offers must be kept confidential.

This is what CEA requires us to do, though many agents do not follow it.

What I like most in our conversation is this ----- she said, "Integrity is what money cannot buy. I have been in the business line for 30 years (but 1 year in the real estate business). This is my principle, so I don't do what other agents do."

On the next day (yesterday), while passing my buyer's offer to her, I saw that she was wearing a cast on her hand. She just fractured it. So I ministered to her. She said, "That's a very nice sensation that I'm feeling on my hand." She could move and bend her hand when she took off the cast to test it.

As a result, God moved her to grant me favour lol. That night, she helped me convey my buyer's sincerity to the seller. And the seller decided to close with us instead of two other offers.

On the following day which is today, she passed me the sales document. Her cast was gone and she was totally healed. Jesus!

Love it when Jesus manifested Himself in business work. And love it whenever I meet an agent with the same principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment