Thursday 8 July 2021

Sickness Flees

I had two consecutive rounds of watery diarrhoea yesterday. There was some discomfort in my stomach. So I told it to get out of me because I was healed by His stripes.

Since I didn’t tell my wife anything, she bought a bowl of spicy curry chicken with white rice for me. 

My stomach was still feeling weird. But I learnt not to live by my feeling and my flesh, so I just ate up the spicy curry. If I believe that I am healed, I can act upon it as though I already have it.

It’s really not about what you say. A lot of people think that confession can get you something. No, it can’t. It’s about what you believe.

The symptoms disappeared after the curry meal. So for the next meal, I ate spicy Mala chicken so that I could nail it completely.

I’m still feeling awesomely good now.

“If sickness comes near me, I run towards it and it will flee seven ways.” - John G Lake

Mark 11:24 - Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it is yours.

It’s either you tolerate or you dominate. For you can only dominate what you don’t tolerate. This applies to today’s pandemic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment