Thursday 12 November 2020

The Promises Are In You

The Promises Are In You

This morning, I saw a vision of a rainbow chasing after me. Whichever direction I head to, the rainbow keeps following me. Then the rainbow turns into words ------ "God's promises".

God's promises follow me wherever I go. Whichever direction I head to, His promises follow me. 

I said to Him, "Scriptures, please."

The Holy Spirit said, "2 Cor 1:20".

2 Cor 1:20 - For all the promises of God find their Yes in Him. That is why it is through Him that we utter our Amen to God for His glory.

God's promises are Yes in Christ. Since Christ lives in you and me (Col 1:27), all of God's promises live in us. In other words, we don't have to pray for God's promises to come to pass in our lives. They are already given through Christ into our lives.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭. - Eph 1:3

As His divine power 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 all things that pertain to life and godliness... - 2 Peter 1:3

Your tongue releases milk and honey, for I find the 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. - Song of Solomon 4:11

Since the Promised Land (flowing with milk and honey aka all the promises of God) is now the Promised Spirit in the New Covenant (Gal 3:14), all of God's promises are 𝐈𝐍 us because of the perfect and finished works of Christ.

As Christ lives in us, His promises follow us wherever we go. If you don't see His promises, it has nothing to do with God, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧. Since God cannot lie (Heb 6:18), and He changes not (Mal 3:6), the problem lies with us 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 by grace through faith.

For let not that man suppose that 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. - James 1:7-8

All of God's promises are in the 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 tense ---- already given to us. We need to learn to receive in the 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 (NOW) and see the 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 changed because of the manifestation of the promises (Mark 11:24).

In a nutshell, "𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄".

No comments:

Post a Comment