Wednesday 13 June 2018

School of Power and Love Dec 2018

Walked past one of the EC cleaners and began to minister to her.

Asked her if she had pain on her left shoulder and she said yes. I stood there without touching her and she suddenly felt heat all over her shoulder and she got completely healed. Then I said, “You have three siblings. And your father does not favour you.”

She nodded and said, “Yes. I have three siblings and we are from different mothers. My father does not like me.”

I said, “But God sees you as the apple of His eyes (because I saw that vision). He’s saying that you are her favourite daughter. Really. You really are the apple of His eyes.”

Her eyes welled up. And I shared Jesus with her. She is a M.

I’ll have another opportunity to speak into her life about Christ, since she is working here.

You don’t have to wait for another outreach ministry. Your outreach ministry is the people around you. In your normal daily routine, people get to know the Jesus you know. Jesus! 

What happens if 1500-2000 Singaporeans walk in this lifestyle daily? Get ready for School of Power and Love 2018 in December. Stay tuned!

#lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #powerandlove2018

No comments:

Post a Comment