Friday 12 May 2017

Coffee Encounters

Coffee + Jesus

Thanks to Esther who introduced me to Jimmy Monkey some time back. I found a place to buy my coffee whole beans.

Was making payment when God spoke to us about one of the staff concerning his lower back. He had a back injury that didn't heal while playing rugby in the past. As we held his legs, his spine was automatically straightened and his back was healed.

The barista (he had tattoo all over both his arms) who was standing beside the staff said that he had pain on his forearm due to coffee tamping. As we stood there talking, his pain was suddenly gone. We didn't even do anything. He frantically searched so many times for his pain but couldn't find it. His expression was priceless.

Then we asked, "Do you know someone by the name of Henry?"

He replied, "Oh I was just thinking about Henry one week ago."

We said, "Does he do a fish business?"

He answered, "You are freaking me out!"

We said, "There will be a connection with him that will result in financial blessing."

He went, "Man, I hope it's me."

He then asked, "I'm curious... Do you also see ghosts?"

We shared Jesus with the two of them. What an awesome Jesus we have. Jesus!

I'm looking forward to seeing 3000 believers in Singapore walking in their identity in everyday life. Jesus, make that happen!

P.S: Where coffee is, there is heavenly encounter. Because coffee is the language of heaven. #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #dailyhealings #wordofknowledge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment