Tuesday 20 December 2016

Personal Healing

I was literally limping for more than three days. I'm not exactly sure what I did to pull my left hamstring badly. For past two nights, I couldn't get to sleep because of the pain. I couldn't find the right position to place my leg. Each time when I got up from bed to walk, it felt as though my left leg was unable to function at all. I had to rely on my right leg and both arms to walk. My wife had to support me to the living room from the bedroom. I couldn't even walk properly, let alone bending my knee or squatting.

But I didn't want to go to a doctor. I'm trusting God for complete healing because I know His heart for me.

Disclaimer: Please don't read this and apply the same thing. Go to a doctor if you need. It's not a gimmick or a method. It's about a relationship where we grow to see what He sees. We are all on a journey. If we don't see it, use wisdom and go to a doctor.

Today, as my wife and I watched Todd White's movie, I was so touched by the love of God that tears kept flowing down. I was thankful of His amazing love. After the movie, I squatted fully to close the YouTube browser from my laptop, which was on the floor.

My wife looked at me in amazement. I looked at her and said, "Why?" I asked a few times before reality hit me. Little did I realise that I was squatting! And there was no pain! Jesus is so good!

As I'm typing now, I'm walking normally in the mall. Jesus! I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment