Sunday 18 December 2016

Cashier at Subway Received Jesus

Went to subway to get a cup of coffee. While making payment, I asked the young lady if she had problem with one of her knees. She said that she just fell & injured it earlier. I said, "Just give me a few seconds."

As I stood there, she felt the power of God touching her knee & she was completely healed. I shared the Gospel and she invited Jesus into her life. She said, "I'm feeling very happy now!" Yeah it's a happy Gospel. Jesus!

Her colleague, who is a Christian, had persistent lower back problem. For persistent lower back problem, usually it's because the spine is not straight. If you sit the person down and lift up both his legs, one of the legs will appear shorter. It's not because the leg is physically shorter. It's because of the uneven spine that makes the leg appear shorter. Thus, there is no need to command the leg to grow out. We have seen spines straightened without speaking to the leg. Real leg growth is where part of one's leg has been amputated.

As the male staff had no time to sit down and let me check his spine, I said, "You just stand there." I stood there and command the spine to be straightened but nothing happened. I knew that if he were to sit down and let me hold his legs, he would be totally healed. But that's not the point, since he was busy.

The truth is... I have been so used to seeing a person's spine healed and straightened by the method of sitting the person down and holding both his legs, that I failed to have my mind renewed to see what Christ sees. Because the mind of Christ doesn't need the person to sit down to be healed. The moment we are stuck in what we see (method), we will not see what He sees. #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #salvation #mindofChrist

No comments:

Post a Comment