Tuesday 19 March 2024

Are You Careful Or Carefree? Part Two

Are You Careful Or Carefree? Part Two 

As shared in Part One, we are to cast the object of our care (that divides and distracts our mind from Christ) on God, because we are the object of His care (1 Peter 5:7).

The word 'care' (Matt 6:34; Mark 4:19) in Greek literally means 'to be divided; to be distracted.'

But Martha was 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, “Lord, do You not 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? - Luke 10:40

Whenever we care for something, it causes distraction where we no longer set our mind on the things of the Spirit (Rom 8:5).

When we become care-LESS, when we become care-FREE, the word of God will be fruitful (manifested) in our lives.

How does this apply to healing and health, which is from the Spirit realm?

Some time ago, I was in a rush for an appointment. I ate so fast that I accidentally bit into a piece of stone in the rice. The immediate pain was excruciating. I had thought that I must have caused my tooth to crack.

For the whole day, there was 'electricity' in that vicinity of my tooth. Did I command healing? Yes of course! In fact, I was commanding and releasing healing to myself everyday.

After one month plus, it didn't get healed. I went to do a quick dental check to see if the tooth has cracked and I was told that there's nothing the dentist could do, because the tooth is still fine and the root is still alive.

The next few days, after releasing healing to myself, I decided to forget about it. I decided to be care-LESS. Then... I didn't know when and how, my tooth was suddenly healed.

Most of our prayers are out of care & concern instead of faith. You don't get what you pray. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 (Mark 11:24).

The peace of God (Phil 4:6-7) is meant to guard your heart and mind in Christ so that you no longer care (anxious, divided and distracted) and thus, you can finally believe (Mark 11:24). 

For if you believe that you have received it, you stop praying. You just walk in it. Peace is the proof of faith (Phil 4:7).

But if we keep praying, it reveals that we are still care-FULL, instead of care-FREE. Because our mind gets preoccupied with the object of our care when we are constantly praying about it. It actually renders the word of God powerless and unfruitful in our lives.

Yet if we let go, if we become care-LESS, we will see healing and health flowing easily into our lives.

If you are someone who cares about your health, the best approach is to let go and let God. You are the object of His care (1 Peter 5:7). 

Stop meditating on the symptoms.
Stop praying out of care.
Stop praying repeatedly. God doesn't work by your repetition.
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.

Surrender your healing and health to Him after you are done releasing life to your body. Know who you are and WHOSE you are. 

Walk like a little child who is care-LESS and care-FREE, because your Father in heaven is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment